1. Name and contact details of the person processing data and of the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processed by:
STATEK Stanzereitechnik GmbH (“responsible”), represented by the managing directors Volker Pranghofer and Oliver Mako, Wilhelm-Roentgen-Str. 16-18, D-63477 Maintal, E-Mail: email@example.com, Telefon: 06181-48894.
The company data protection officer can be contacted at the above address including in addition "data protection officer" or via firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
When you visit our website www.statek.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- The date and time of access
- Name and URL of the downloaded file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data listed will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection to the website;
- ensuring comfortable use of our website;
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 no. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest arises from the purposes listed above for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
3. Sharing of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for reasons other than those listed below.
We will only share your personal information with third parties if:
- you have expressly consented to this under Art. 6 para. 1 no. 1 lit. a GDPR,
- the disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 Para 1 no. 1 lit. f GDPR to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 no. 1 lit. c GDPR is a legal obligation, provided
- this is legally permissible and in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 no. 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
4. Rights of the persons concerned
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may obtain information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if this has not been collected by us, and requires the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about its detail;
- to immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- according to Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need this to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another responsible person;
- pursuant to Art. 7 para 3 GDPR to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our practice headquarters.
5. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 (f) GDPR, you have the right in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we will honour without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com
6. Validity and amendment of this data protection declaration